All prices are in US Dollars and reflect the most current price lists that are in effect at the time of printing. We strive to keep uniform prices in effect throughout the year, however, unexpected changes in raw material prices, global currency fluctuations, and manufacturing costs may occur, therefore prices are subject to change without notice. At the time of shipment, all items will be invoiced at current prices.
- All clients must have a business application on file.
- All AGTG customers are either Prepay or Net 30. Net 30 customers have to fill out a credit application and get approval from our credit department. Net 30 customers can pay their outstanding invoices using a check or EFT. They can also pay their invoices with a credit card but they will be accessed a 3% service fee.
- Invoices 30 days past due are subject to service charge at 1.5% per month (18% per annum).
- Open account status will be withdrawn if terms are not complied with.
- Prepay customers can use Master Card, Visa, Discover and American Express to pay for their orders prior to shipping.
American General Tool Group (AGTG) uses the following shipping carriers; UPS Ground, UPS Air,
UPS Freight & USPS (Postal Service) for all its shipping. It also offers customers to use their own UPS account
number for shipping their orders without any surcharge or handling fee.
AGTG offers free shipping on orders over $1250* and TIERED freight / shipping allowance for orders below
$1250 based on order value (shown below) when you use AGTG - shipping. Orders are shipped F.O.B. Vista,
CA with freight / shipping costs paid by AGTG and charged to the customer by including it in the sales invoice.
|Net Sales ORDER Total
||Max Shipping Allowance on Original Order Only
||Free Shipping limited to a maximum of 10% off the order value|
- Freight / shipping allowance: cannot be used as cash in lieu of will-call or other shipping and delivery
arrangements. Net dollar order total value excludes shipping charges. Does not apply to special orders, drop
shipping, OEM parts, orders with heavily discounted pricing and, any other product shipment deemed
“overweight” by AGTG. In order to limit the Qty/Wt of oil & Oasis Machinery branded item within an order,
the max shipping allowance on those orders is limited to a maximum of 10% of the order value.
- Additional freight / shipping charges are part of the shipping cost and may include but, are not
limited to: heavy or bulk items, oil, electrical cords, hoses, residential, out of area or, fuel surcharge.
- Freight / shipping allowance on backorders: Backorder(s) do not qualify for prepaid freight regardless of
how big or small the original order was.
- Other terms and conditions may apply: This includes without limitation expedited delivery, air freight,
freight collect, special shipping requests, international orders, hazardous materials, customer’s carrier or other
special handling charges by the carrier of record.
Customer of record is responsible to pay all shipping charges. Special shipping requests must be addressed with
AGTG management , approved and placed in writing for any special arrangements.
AGTG reserves the right to review and make changes to freight / shipping policy without notice.
Minimum Order Value:
Minimum order value is $35.00 - Orders below that value will be charged a processing fee of $6.00.
Return Policy :
Return Goods Policy:
- Goods ordered in error, if returned within 30 days at customer’s expense, will be subjected to 15% restocking charge with authorization from AGTG.
- Goods shipped in error may be returned within 10 days from the date received at AGTG’s expense for full credit.
- All other Returned Merchandise must be of current production type and will be subjected to a 15% restocking fee and charge including any labor or parts beyond normal restocking to make merchandise saleable.
- Goods deemed non-saleable that have been returned for reasons other than our error will not receive any credit.
- Special orders for goods that are normally not stocked may not be cancelled or returned.
- All returns must be approved by AGTG. Please enclose a completely filled out Return Authorization Form (RGA) with the shipment. Do not enclose purchase orders or checks with returns, as they will only cause delay in processing.
No claims for shipment shortages will be allowed unless presented within 5 days after receipt of goods. Each package is carefully checked and weighed before shipment. Claims for shortage will be addressed through an investigation from AGTG, shipper & insurance company and will be subjected to appropriately filed claim documents and weight/picture verification.
Product Design Changes:
Products' designs are subject to minor and major changes, amendments and modifications without any notice.
AGTG Catalogs contain thousands of items, part numbers, model numbers, titles, descriptions, images etc. There is a possibility of error during catalog compiling & printing process. AGTG reserves the right to correct any errors without notice.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
Some products contain or produce a chemical known to state of California as a cause of cancer, birth defects or other reproductive disorders.
Shipping / Freight & Free Delivery Policy for Southern California Customers (SCC) Only.
Orders are shipped F.O.B. Vista, CA with freight / shipping costs paid by AGTG and charged to the customer by including it in the sales invoice.
American General Tool Group(AGTG) uses the following shipping carriers; UPS Ground, UPS Air, UPS Freight, USPS (Postal Service) & AGTG delivery service for all its shipping. It also offers customers to use their own UPS account number for shipping their orders without any surcharge or handling fee.
AGTG offers SCC free delivery on orders over $350. AGTG at its discretion can use any of the shipping methods including AGTG Delivery Service to deliver the order to its SCC within 2 to 5 business days. Free shipping only applies to the original order and does not apply to any backorders generated by the original order. SCC should request AGTG Delivery Service with their Account Manager for approval prior to placing an order
Southern California Customers (SCC) Delivery Area includes customers from metropolis areas of San Diego County, Orange County, LA County, Riverside County, San Fernando Valley & Southern parts of San Bernardino County. Delivery Area excludes: rural areas, and high altitude areas and areas farther than 125 miles from Vista, CA and is at the discretion of the Sales Manager.
Shipping will be charged on orders below $350. Orders are shipped FOB Vista, CA and shipping/freight costs paid by AGTG and charged to the customer by including it in the sales invoice. Customers who are outside the SCC delivery area should refer to AGTG standard freight & shipping policy.
Customer of record is responsible to pay all shipping charges. Special shipping requests must be addressed with AGTG management, approved and placed in writing for any special arrangements.
AGTG reserves the right to review and make changes to it’s freight / shipping policy without notice and, can deny free delivery using AGTG Delivery Service if customer location is deemed out of the way or in a remote area.